Saturday, November 3, 2012

Post 2: Some Favorite Quotes of Mine


I just wanted to share a few of my favorite quotes, or quotes that came to mind today.


“The worst crimes are the crimes of the heart” ~Northanger Abbey

“Carpe Diem!”

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will” ~Jane Eyre

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return” ~Moulin Rouge

“Be the change you wish to see in the world” ~Mahatma Ghandi

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there” ~Will Rogers

“I failed my way to success” ~Thomas Edison

“Ce’st la Vie”

“You may delay, but time will not” ~Benjamin Franklin

“May the force be with you” ~Star Wars

Let me know what your favorite quotes are by commenting! Thanks!


~LitGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment